Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Hippo Foods’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website myhippostore.co.uk whose registered office is Three Gables Cornerhall,Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9HN . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All the product images and data are the property of Hippo Foods and no permission is given for the use of them
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You have the right to cancel within fourteen days of placing your order, or fourteen days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer).
If you do cancel your order, you should return the unwanted goods to us within a reasonable time.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. It is your responsibility to cover the cost of returning the item to us. On receipt of the goods we will issue a full refund to you including the initial delivery charge providing that the full order has been returned. However, should you wish to keep some of the order, the initial delivery cost will not be returned.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within a reasonable time after delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with evidence of returning / shipping the goods back to us within the time specified under the cancellation policy. Refunds will only be provided upon receipt of such evidence. Refunds will be made without undue delay upon proof of returning the goods to us.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
All prices are in UK Pound GBP and are inclusive of VAT, unless stated otherwise. Items may differ slightly in detail from those illustrated on the site. Payment can only be made using the cards specified on our front page.
Availability of products
We will make efforts to ensure that all products are all available, but there might be some that go out of stock and you will be informed. We reserve the right to make this website unavailable at any time just to upgrade the site without notice.Product images are for illustration purpose only.
We comply with all applicable Data Protection laws in the UK.
email - firstname.lastname@example.org